• Prior to joining Gannex, Dr. Palmer was the Head of Liver Disease Clinical Development at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
• Previously, Dr. Palmer also held senior leadership positions at Shire Pharmaceuticals and Kadmon Corporation.
• Prior to joining industry, Dr. Palmer was a clinical professor at NYU Langone Medical Center and the director of Hepatology at NYU Plainview, NY.
• Since 1991, Dr. Palmer served as a Hepatology consultant to more than 40 biotech and pharmaceutical companies and was a primary investigator on numerous clinical trials in liver disease.
• Dr. Palmer received her M.D. degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and her Bachelor of Science degree from Columbia University in the City of New York .