• Prior to joining Gannex, Dr. Palmer was Head of Liver Disease Clinical Development at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
• She has also held senior leadership positions at Shire Pharmaceuticals and Kadmon Corporation.
• Prior to joining industry, she was clinical professor at NYU Langone Medical Center and director of Hepatology at NYU Plainview, NY.
• Since 1991, Dr. Palmer served as a Hepatology consultant to more than 40 biotech and pharmaceutical companies and was a primary investigator on numerous clinical trials in liver disease.
• She received her M.D. degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Bachelor of Science degree from Columbia University in New York City.