Founder, Chairman and CEO
• Dr.Wu has served as CEO and Director of our Group since founding Ascletis in April 2013.
• Prior to founding Ascletis, Dr.Wu was Vice President of HIV Drug Discovery Performance Unit at GlaxoSmithKline based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA, where he was mainly responsible for discovery and development of multiple pre-clinical and clinical stage drug candidates.
• Before joining GlaxoSmithKline, he served as Vice President of Pre-clinical and Basic Research at Ambrilia Biopharma in Montreal, Canada.
• During his career, he also held senior management positions with increasing responsibilities at PhageTech, Immunex and Novartis.
• He received his bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in Physiology from Nanjing University, China. He received his PhD in Cancer Biology from University of Arizona, USA.
• He is a member of China National “Thousand Talent Program”.